• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

default export source range settings

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export media, my default source range was always "sequence in/out" but for some reason it is now "work area." Of course I can change it before exporting but I often forget and export my whole timeline when I don't want to and then have to waste time re-exporting. How do I make it so the default is "sequence in/out" again?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

You could go back to the Timeline panel, click on the hamburger/wing menu (in tab, to the right of Sequence name) and uncheck Work Area Bar. This will disable Work Area and Export should then default to Sequence In/Out.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2024 Jul 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I switched to Da Vinci. No more problems!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2024 Jul 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Setting an in and out should be the default output. A work area is just when you are working, can be helpful, I don't want to turn that off completely. That can change dynamically, nice. But when the user sets an in and out, they are telling the program what they want. Then when you go to render, the user is not in control, and asssumption is made that the work are is more importnat. Is the user in control?? Please Adobe, this is an issue. As others have said, it can cost re-rendering if you miss that it is set to work area.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines