• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Definitely Will Not Purchase Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You know what's discouraging - opening the Premiere Pro for the first time using the trial and being stuck on a Media Pending screen prior to doing ANYTHING.  Yeah, our business will be heading a different direction...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say ...you did nothing. ie "prior to doing anything"

I dont believe thatyou got this message bt doing nothing!

What did you load...how...and how long did you wait before you made your decision?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay.

I opened the Adobe Cloud, and installed Premiere Pro.  I then opened premiere pro.  After the load screen, it opens, and I'm presented with that message (in like 6 other languages as well).  Can't click on ANYTHING.  I get not being able to click any drop down menus if it is loading, but not being able to minimize?  Task manager says the program is running, and I walked away for roughly an hour and came back to it and sure enough, the message was still there. 

I contacted Adobe via chat and their answer was "trial doesn't have all functions the purchased copy does."  Yes, okay, I understand this.  But I would think it would allow you to do SOMETHING.

I am VERY new to video editing.  I am NOT new to using a computer...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What are your computer specs?

Did you save a copy of the chat transcript?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines