• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete "Replace Media" in Essential Graphics Transition ?

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm brand new to using Premiere Pro. I am trying to utilise the free Adobe Stock transition files in my media project. I have downloaded and installed the mogrt. template file and the file is now available in my Essential Graphics tab. Many of the transitions contain a stock watermark image of a triangle, circle, and square overlapping whereby I have the option to "replace media". I don't want an image in the transition. The Adobe sample video of the transition does not contain an image, so why does mine? I am operating the latest version of Premiere Pro on OS Ventura. How can I delete the media so that only the transition remains? 

Screenshot 2022-12-13 at 1.22.07 pm.pngScreenshot 2022-12-13 at 3.54.09 pm.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 27, 2023 Nov 27, 2023

@laurencekrulik 
No. Mogrts are not actually able to behave like transitions between two track items like regular Video Transitions do. They are their own sort of media, so they need to sit on a track above your cut point if you want them to look like transitions at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2023 Nov 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@laurencekrulik 
No. Mogrts are not actually able to behave like transitions between two track items like regular Video Transitions do. They are their own sort of media, so they need to sit on a track above your cut point if you want them to look like transitions at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2024 Mar 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The correct answer here is not the answer to the issue presented. Placing some mogrt files on top of a video layer centered between two clips will show the black/white watermarked image. I have zipped, upacked and tried many things in AE to get a mogrt to work easily in a PP timeline by just dropping onto a sequence. (deleted image, turned opacity down, moved it off screen, hid it...  )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines