• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Desaturated colors in timeline, Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I import two files into my timeline, they appear different in color, even though they are supposed to be identical except for the position of the eyes. It shows up in bin, it shows up in timeline, it also appears after having rendered it out. Not the best at problem solving, so have just restarted computer and program. Don't really know what else to do. 

Blank.pngLudo huh copy.png

*EDIT:
It seems like the issue is only on the edited versions of the original image. They still appear the same in color viewing them in windows image viewer though, so I don't really see why it shows up different in Premiere. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

We appreciate you writing in. As per your issue, I understand that after importing the files in the timeline they desaturate. I am sharing the link that shows most of the troubleshooting steps in regard to this issue.

Check it out: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/quot-why-does-my-footage-look-darker-in-premiere-quot-co...

Let us know if it helps,

Best,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines