• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disappearing Text

New Here ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not see a forum that talked about this issue and that's not surprising because it is a very specific issue. I am creating a slideshow with a title I want to have visible throughout. The title is a text layer on the V6 channel, the very top spot on my timeline. The background is black and the text is white, but the problem is that I have a few slides that are white or light backgrounds and the white doesn't show up well. I am able to change the source color using the key frames no problem, but what happens after I change the color has got me super confused. If I leave the color white, the entire text shows throughout, but is washed out due to some of the backgrounds. If I change to another color all together, for some reason it ends up behind the first slide and comes back up front for all the rest. Then if I change it to black it completely disappears. I've tested it with other background colors, and it's just not there. If anyone can think of something I am missing, it would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, one final note. I was able to do this same thing on an earlier video and I am using the same project, using it as a template, and just replacing footage and rearranging effects.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A technique for this variable BG problem ... is to create a Black Rectangle in Tilter (or PhotoShop)  with a degree of Opacity so that becomes "grey" and see thru' - Semi opaque.

The degree of opacity is enough to make it work on light and dark BGs or even "confused BGs.

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines