Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download premiere pro 2018

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2019 Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys!
I formatted my computer and I am not finding Premiere pro cc 2018 for installation, I only find 2019 and 2020, can anyone help? I called ADOBE support and nobody answers me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 21, 2019 Dec 21, 2019

Adobe now only makes available the most two recent versions of Premiere Pro, so only 2019 and 2020 are available to download. https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/download-availability.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Direct Download Links https://prodesigntools.com/tag/ddl may help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe now only makes available the most two recent versions of Premiere Pro, so only 2019 and 2020 are available to download. https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/download-availability.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can login to your account on Adobe and download it! Just downloaded 2018 version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where were you able to download  the 2018 version on the Adobe site?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. About a month ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see that Premiere Pro 2019 is available for 'update' (not download) on my machine ... but only because I still have 2019 installed (from a few years back). 

I suspect that izharl may see PP 2018 as 'available' through creative cloud if an existing version of that year is present on their machine, and therefore available to 'update' to the final release from that year.

If you don't have a version of PP 2018 already on your machine you will not be able to access any version of PP 2018.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines