• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dual Monitor UI Scaling Problem

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have run into a problem that I have not previously come across.  In the past, I have had to change the scale factor for my MacBook Pro with Retina Display.  Also used an extrrnal 1080p monitor with this setup.  No problem there.

However, I recently switched back to a Windows laptop:  2017 Razer Blade with a 14" 1080p monitor.  I am running a 1080p external monitor (same monitor as before) with this new laptop now as well.  The laptop is set to a 125% scaling factor and the external monitor is set to a 100% scaling factor.  The Premiere Pro User Interface on the 125% scaled laptop monitor looks nice and sharp.  When I move Premiere Pro to the 100% scaled external monitor, the entire window is fuzzy and looks horrible!  If I change the scaling on the external to 125%, Premiere Pro is nice and sharp.  However, the text, windows and icons are huge!!  I have tried multiple combinations of scaling factors but it is only sharp at 125%.  My external monitor setup with the MacBook did not have this problem but Windows or the Windows-based Premiere Pro is not crazy with this setup. 

Does anyone have any tips, hints, suggestions, and/or experience with this issue?  Thanks in advance for your help and time!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines