• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Encoder Failed using Queue

Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, guys...first time I'm using the Queue for rending. It failed. Normal Export seemes to be workng fine. Following is the report...what is it telling me?

Export Error
Error compiling movie.

Accelerated Renderer Error

Unable to produce frame.

Writing with exporter: H.264
Writing to file: \\?\C:\Video\Video Projects\MOAM_Guadagno\APMF-MOAM_Guadagno_2021.mp4
Writing file type: H264
Around timecode: 00:00:05:28
Rendering at offset: 5.639 seconds
Component: H.264 of type Exporter
Selector: 9
Error code: -1609629690

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For working with outputs from Media Encoder, you sometimes need to go into the Me Preferences and un-set "Import sequences natively" ...  that's be the first thing I'd check.

Second, what is going on in the sequence at that timecode?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Neil...I'llcheck on that timecode when it finishes doing its Export....7 hours from now. 😞

Why 7 hours? 1hr 47 minutes of multicam 4k footage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nearly two hours of 4k multicam ... um, yea, that's a ton of workload. Depending on the RAM and vRAM you have, what effects may have been used, that could take significant time.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah...I don't do a ton of effects; an adjustment layer for image quality, some audio effects to cut some wind noise, a B&W video effect on some cuts, etc.

I came across this FAQ after I sent the message... https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-how-do-i-speed-up-rendering-exporting-or...

I'm going to see what canges I can make in the morning.  Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An adjustment layer with some color correction, audio wind-noise work (audio can be far more resource-demanding than we'd think it would be) and then some B/W major color work too. On 4k multicam, which means the computer is dealing with that applied while essentially playing several streams of 4k media.

That's a load & a half, actually.

Some things that help move the editing along ... for multicams, when you think you've got your cuts finalized, duplicate/rename and then flatten the duped file. Do a render & replace. Now you have a ton of the work already done, as the computer no longer is internally playing back mulitple streams nor doing the effects processing as that's already cooked into the file.

I do a good quality intermediate codec for the R&R so I can add more stuff as I wist and move on from there. Some will decide to "restore originals" before exporting the final, I don't see the need.

So for me, it's the multicam editing first. And yes, with multicam I most commonly apply the color correction to the clips in the bin so it's on the Source tab and applied to all instances of the clip in the project. After the multi is cut as I want, colored, I'll flatten & R&R.

Then I can apply any speed or other effects again as I wish without overloading the computer. And I'm running a 24 core Threadripper with 128GB of RAM and a 2080Ti.

If you're needing any Warp, I'd do that first, then R&R to do the multicam and so forth.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Neil. I created the MP4 and sent outfor review to the 2 event sponsors and primary talent. Once I get their feedback, and assuming nothing major, I'll replicate it for the next phase (2 minute highlight reel), save the final, flatten it, and delete all the scraps, unused clips, previews, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines