Exit

Error connecting to Universe runtime.

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture 3.PNG

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Are you still having this issue? If reinstalling Universe and making sure Premiere is up-to-date didn't help, then you'll probably have better luck contacting Red Giant Support. I've done this several times myself and they always have great people who are often able to help you out.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried reinstalling Universe? You must have installed it at some point and then did an update to Premiere possibly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did uninstall it but it is still giving me the same error
Tried reinstalling it and still the same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you still having this issue? If reinstalling Universe and making sure Premiere is up-to-date didn't help, then you'll probably have better luck contacting Red Giant Support. I've done this several times myself and they always have great people who are often able to help you out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue, did someone solved this before?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue, no resolution found

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You'll have to check with RedGiant, which is now Maxon support. Their app manager is required to be running for their plugins to work. And Maxon has made some changes and you probably need to uninstall the RedGiant app manager and install the Maxon equivalent.

I had to do that last week myself.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines