• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Location Default Torture

Explorer ,
May 13, 2023 May 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have compiled 728 Videos to Export. There are 23 different folders into which those videos will be exported. But every time I edit and compile a video, then open the Export screen, the location is always set to a C:\\Users\xxxx\Documents folder. Drives me crazy to have to change it to my Video drive every export.

Help???

TOPICS
Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will say Adobe does not do folders very well. I don't understand it actually. Seems so logical to start where the last one was instead of taking us all the way back to begin again.

You can copy and paste the folder you want into the Adobe dialog, also can export to the same folder time after time and then move or use those files from there. I use the same folder location most times so I actually know where it will go. And why there is no option to open the location after the export... that one drives me nuts! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Each of my videos have their own sequence. Each sequence ends up defaulting to the random C: drive folder. Horrible. My best workaround so far is to set up one sequence, do the first export, then duplicate (for example) another 27 sequences, renaming them, so they'll export to the folder I want. Which takes longer? Not sure yet! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines