• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export not my edited file

Contributor ,
May 08, 2022 May 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues with my adobe premiere pro. I think it is something that I am doing wrong but I can’t figure it out. I am hoping that someone can help.

I have put all my edited clips in my edit panel and cut and clipped everything that I want removed.
Then I went to the export option and clicked on EXPORT. The problem is that the exported file is not the file that I edited. It does not have the edits that I did. It seems to be drawing the export off the original file.
Can someone help me and explain why it is not exporting the edited version that I created?

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshots please: timeline, sequence settings, export settings.

FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences.

FAQ: How to clear media cache files

Delete preview files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ann

I am new to this so please excuse me if I am not understanding.
Here is the screenshot of my editing screen and the screenshot of my export page.
I am not sure what you want for screenshots for my timeline, sequence settings, or what you want to see for my export settings?
I will post what ever you want. I just want to post what you are looking for.
I appreciate your help.

PR1.jpgPR2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure the sequence panel has the focus before you export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure what you are saying "make sure the squenece panel has the focus"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ensure the SEQUENCE Panel is highlighted / active.  Click on the Sequence Panel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After messing with this for many hours. It appears that this does not seem to be an export issue, I think.
I apologize for this.
Let me explain what I am trying to do and the issue.

I am taking a very old 8mm video that was converted to digital many years ago.
I am trying to take the digital video and removed the bits of film that have the black line across the film that make it flutter. I have attached an image to show the black line that I am referring to.
What I have done is imported the video it into Premiere Pro and spliced out the pieces that has the black line across the screen.
However, after I export the video from my edited timeline version, there are still some black lines that I missed that did not show up during my editing. When I look back in my PR timeline those black lines are not showing up.
Could this be because there are other lines in the image/video that PR is not picking up?
Or can I possible stretch out the video more so it will show these other black lines so I can remove them?
I would appreciate any advice I can get.
I can also post a 5 second video to show what I am talking about if that will help.

Thank you

RickPR-Line.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are not the same because the playhead in the timeline is in a different place then the playhead in the Export Settings!!

That is why it looks like it's not the same video, but it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ann Bens, thank you. I knew this. Please see my reply prior to yours. I believe this is no longer a export issue. I am trying to remove the black lines but it seems that PR is not picking them all up for me to remove them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looking at the screenshot you have not done anything to remove the black edges.

Might want to have a look at this: not cheap but very good.

https://www.topazlabs.com/video-enhance-ai?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=brand_searc...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines