• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export stuck on 99%

Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am trying to export a 1 hour 45 minute video and whether I export straight  from Premier pro or Media Encoder, it gets stuck at 99% and won't go past that. I was able to render the files fine, I tried leaving it over night, I have a very strong computer with more than enough space. I do 3 files, an audio file that I can hear, the video file that o can't see, and the mp4 file that has nothing on it. I think that the audio and video files are being made but it isn't mixing them together to make the mp4. I'm stuck

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Hi Evan,

How long was it stuck there? Ten minutes? An hour? Sometimes, it takes awhile to get the file written to disk and some people don't give it enough time to complete and force quit, especially on long exports. I agree that the progress bar should probably be a bit more accurate or at least tell you what's going on as your export is finalized.

Hope the info helps.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you're not exporting to a directory in a cloud folder like DropBox, G-Drive, OneDrive, or Creative Cloud itself. Look for a directory on your storage drive that doesn't have to do with clouds, as that could be causing the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am exporting to one of my external hard drives. Should I export directly to my desktop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not necessarily, but try. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same problem, also exporting to an external drive, also stuck at 99% in the encoding process

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Evan,

How long was it stuck there? Ten minutes? An hour? Sometimes, it takes awhile to get the file written to disk and some people don't give it enough time to complete and force quit, especially on long exports. I agree that the progress bar should probably be a bit more accurate or at least tell you what's going on as your export is finalized.

Hope the info helps.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2023 Dec 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hello, I've had to let the encoding process work overnight. i come back the next day and still stuck at 99%. No Crazy graphics or anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2023 Nov 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On mine, it was because of a linked Aftereffects composition, keeps getting stuck and wont finish. I solved it by just rendering it, and linking the render instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2023 Dec 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same problem but I've checked and the file is created, no matter what the render progression displays 99%. Just closed this info pop up window and continue working. Checked the rendered movie and it plays correctly. 
Some renders does have this issue, no clue why, but destination disk is not the problem, as far as I can tell. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines