• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported mp4 files from Premiere Pro CC 12.0 will not play

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since Windows 10 was upgraded and Premiere Pro was upgraded any clips I export to mp4 format will NOT play in any player. I have not changed any of the export options yet none of the exported files will play. If I try using VLC video player I get audio only, no video. Any other player displays an error message. I always export my finished projects to mp4 so this really has me stumped and frustrated. I had an associate import the same mp4 video, edit it and export it and he had no problem. But I don't know what versions of Windows 10 or Premier Pro CC he is using. This seems like a bug to me but if my associate can import, edit and export the same file how can it be explained?

Any ideas or suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Hi, Jacob,

I apologize for the problem. Is this a 4K HEVC or H.264 file? You can test playback by uploading the movie to YouTube or Google Drive. How is the video playing there? If okay, your computer might not be powerful enough to playback the file. Is that a possibility? 

Let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jacob! Every time I export a video in Premiere it exports but all the videos don't play for some reason. I can the videos through my Go Pro player, but I'm unable to upload them to social media. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

Happy Holidays! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines