• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported video jumps to end...HELP!

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am NOT a Premiere Pro expert, but I've been using it for a long time, and I have never seen anything like this.

I have a video that plays fine in Premiere, but when I export it -- no matter what settings I use -- it jumps from the first frame to the last frame when I hit play. It's perfectly scrubbable and other wise looks fine. It's not a very high quality video, but I've exported using at least 6 different export settings and the behaivor doesn't change. Can anybody help me figure this out???

Thanks in advance!

Jake

Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 11.43.06 AM.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jake!

Thanks for writing in. Have you tried exporting through "Software Only"? https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-how-to-change-the-video-renderer-in-prem...

Could you share your system details (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)?

Let us know.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Have exported using various settings (including using Software encoding) and the video plays for a portion of the beginning then jumps to the end. The exported video is the right length but jumps to the end of the video. This is a client video and I need to get it exported asap! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jake & royerkelseyk3,

Sorry for your issue.

Have you tried importing the exported file in Premiere Pro? Are you able to preview the full length in Premiere Pro? It could be the media player. Please try previewing it in a different media player.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nishu, 

I've tried several different media players for these videos. This has happened with 3 different projects at this point. If the videos don't play on standard media players I can't turn them over to my clients. I have not found a consistent work around but have had inconsistent success with using software encoding and exporting several times until I get one that works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The dot mp4 dot mov file name may be confusing the media players. Try exporting with a simple, short file name and only the extension for the actual format/codec.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines