• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting video - where does it go?

Explorer ,
Jun 06, 2015 Jun 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've exported finished videos, but I can't figure out where Premier is putting them on my computer.  It would be nice to be able to control that.  But in the export settings I see no way to do that.  I have to find the exported file by using the spotlight search on my Mac.  Can't I create a folder and put all my exported videos into it?   How do I do that?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Jun 06, 2015 Jun 06, 2015

Clicking on the Link opens a standard save dialogue where you can name the file and save it to any location (folder/drive) of your choice,

Also...Tip : Rename your edit sequence as soon as you create it... to something other that  the clip name (clip number).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

This video will show you how to find videos that you might have misplaced, and it shows you how to choose an export location for each video so you'll never lose a video again!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then, After I export a video, but forgot th output path.
There is any tips to find out my exported file fastly?

thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

usually when you go to the export dialog again and click on the output name, it will open the same destination as you previously used.   If that doesn't work, do a OS level search for the file name...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This video will show you how to find videos that you might have misplaced, and it shows you how to choose an export location for each video so you'll never lose a video again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So , did anyone figure out where they saved to ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 2 answers marked as correct contain all the info you should need.

If they didn't work for you, then you need to provide more details and we can investigate what's going on.

FAQ: What information should I provide when asking... - Adobe Support Community - 3929027

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you go into the Export dialog/process, the name of the video is highlighted in blue. Click that, and it will open the Finder/Explorer window and show where it is planning on putting the clip.

If you want to change, simply change that location.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines