• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FAQ: Multicam Best Practices by Jarle Leirpoll

LEGEND ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jarle_Leirpoll  was the chief author for the new Adobe Long-form and Episodic Best Practices Guide. It is the best and most recent information on everything from the computer setup to building projects in Premiere Pro. And should be studied by all Premiere users.

And he has now published on his website a major addition, the Multi-cam Best Practices page ...

PremierePro.net Multi-Cam

And it is ... if printed in 'standard' US typing pages ... 21 pages of the best and most recent information on multicam work from sequence setup, media import, audio, multiple sized sources, adding or deleting camera angles, everything about multicam in Premiere.

This is the opening section :

========================

Multicam Tips & Tricks for Premiere Pro Editors

I wrote the Multicam chapter in the Best Practices and Workflow Guide for Adobe, and this post is a collection of both simple and more advanced techniques and workflows that didn’t fit in the Best Practices Guide format, but nevertheless can be really useful for Multicam editing workflows. The techniques here are not necessarily the ones recommended by Adobe, but they have proven to be helpful to some Multicam editors. The order is somewhat random.

Links to the sections

TOPICS
Editing , FAQ , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @Neil , do you know who we talk to about the broken link for this? Been trying to access the PDF from that page and it's coming up blank. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about the "Get File" link at this page?

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/long-form-episodic-best-practices.html

I thought it had an issue a few days ago, but just worked for me now. I'm using Firefox, and I had to change settings so it would download rather than display in the browser.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just tried it again and it worked this time. Previously I couldn't get it to load in the window, much less download it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whew quite the read

Mo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines