Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Finding Premier Pro Project Files

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recently reset my sons PC and did clean install of Win 10.

Prior to this we copied/pasted the Adobe folder from the PC across to a remote HD.

Now after re-installing Premier Pro we cannot find previous projects in the folder we pasted to the HD.

Where my sons previous projects stored elsewhere on the C drive of the PC or are they hidden somewhere in that Adobe Folder we have a copy of?

Thank you,

Paul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

They are stored wherever you chose to save them.  When starting a project, you have options in the preferences where the projects are saved.

Did you save backup copies of the files?

Do you still have the media files?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are stored wherever you chose to save them.  When starting a project, you have options in the preferences where the projects are saved.

Did you save backup copies of the files?

Do you still have the media files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the fast reply.

I'm guessing since we cant locate them in the Adobe folder we copied prior to the reset of the PC, then they were saving at a location which we did not realise and save a copy of. 

Ok. Thanks very much for clarifying.

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2024 Jul 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suppose one answer to the question is to search computer and external hard drives for .prproj files.
Hard to hide from the finder.  If you have already done that, sorry for this bit of obvious information. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines