• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FIX the bug of audio missing from export

Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When exporting a video sequence premiere randomly leaves out part of the audio. Those part were not muted, but in the same channel and of the same kind of other parts exported fine, not even cut: so for instance you have a talker that randomly get the voice silent.
This is a big reliability issue, because there is no correspondence of what you have on timeline and what you are going to have on final export. This happens on different machines and happened also with previous versions of Premiere different from this one at moment of writing 15.4.1 (build 4).
The only reliably working workaround has been export only the single audio channels in wave files and then import it back into the timeline, that is time consuming and unacceptable for a professional software.
TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 24, 2023 Jun 24, 2023

Hi @KinoKast,

Thanks for the version details. This issue was fixed in Premiere version 23.4. Please update your version from Creative Cloud and let us know how it goes there in the updated version. Sorry for not mentioning it earlier. 

Happy to help, Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 167 Replies 167
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2023 Jul 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankfully for me, it has been fine, but what I was doing was saving the aduio as an MP3, then dropping it on the timeline either muting all the other tracks of just soloing the one stereo track. Not efficient, but it worked and allowed me to get stuff out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2023 Jul 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

23.5 fixed it for me... but after months of frustration, nearly doubling my workload.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 18, 2023 Aug 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2023 Nov 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is making work IMPOSSIBLE. Adobe, why do I need to download a beta build to fix an error on a stable version? This is ridiculous. Fix your stable builds for gods sake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2023 Dec 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the easiest way to fix that is using "Render and Replace", you right-clicked the audio, and press the option, that makes another audiofile with that same part and doesnt need anything else. save all your time with that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 11, 2024 Jan 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's happening to me, and I have version 24.1.0. I DELIVERED 5 VIDEOS TO 5 DIFFERENT CLIENTS WITH AUDIO MISSING, MAKING ME LOOK BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

STILL NOT FIXED,  I HAVE 24.1.0 AND IT'S HAPPENING ON ALMOST EVERY VIDEO

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

griccardi_0-1705007635843.pngLOOK AT THIS... 5 GAPS IN THE AUDIO IN THE EXPORT.... REALLY?????????? AND SEARCH FOR THIS PROBLEM........ THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2024 Jan 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you are lucky - it is leaving out all of my audio- voiceover and music tracks!  It was fine on Thursday! Gah so annoying.  i am attempting the Beta so fingers crossed that includes s fix!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2024 Jan 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

woolcos_0-1705167711878.png

So I have upgraded to Beta and still have no sound.  Can anyone see if I have someting basic wrong in these Export settings - could well be user error!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2024 Jan 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! This is happening to me !!! FIX IT NOW!!! Adobe is a joke!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok! I found a workaround. 

You need to try different audio track layers. Some of them work properly and some of them are now disabled for some reason.

Mine worked when i placed the audios in the 5th and 6th tracks. Hope this helps!

Adobe you need to fix this bug ASAP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And we pay for this.... and now the price goes up. There are other editing software companies out there and you only have to pay once - one of the major ones you can use for free. I would save the entire audio as an MP3, them import, align, and output with a solo trrack muting all the individual tracks. That worked. And yes, Adobe is a problem softwarre and why many have switched to something like DaVinci.... One time cost or use it for free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2024 Jan 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

25TH GEN 2024, STILL HAVE THIS ISSU (v24.3.0.010)

PLZ ADOBE! FIX IT!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using 2020.  My project suddenly keeps dropping some audio clips during export. Nothing helps. Beta is not a solution. Please, help. It was all fine till yesterday. I've been exporting my project almost every day. I haven't had any problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2024 Feb 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

paying way too much money for a supposedly professional software and missing deadlines because basic functions simply stop working. freakin joke. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The most ridiculous issue I've faced in years.when I added a new audio track to the timeline and put the audios in the new audio track channel and got export at the 44100hz setting, it worked too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FOLLOW UP: When exporting the culprit for me losing audio on export is a huge temp files. My drive was hitting its cap despite having 80+ gb of free space on that drive. After moving my temp folder to a larger drive the issue stopped.

Please watch your drive as you are exporting your video and see if you are topping out, hitting capacity. This was the main reason my issue persisted and there was little to no indication in the error logs that it was due to temp file sizes.

The error would often read "insufficient storage" but sometimes would still export while dumping the audio when the temp storage ran out.

If you are on Windows, I've linked the way to move temp files to a new drive below. I hope this helps

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-location-of-temp-files-folder-to-anothe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines