• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FIXED: Export issue for H.264 and HEVC with Premiere Pro 23.1

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue has been fixed in Premiere Pro version 23.2.  Please update to get the fix.

We have identified a file name issue affecting H.264 and HEVC/H.265 exports on Windows with Premiere Pro 23.1

The issue impacts H.264 and HEVC/H.265 exports to folders with names that use double-byte characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, or extended ASCII characters, like accents and umlauts. Affected users will see this message: File importer detected an inconsistency in the file structure of %filename.mp4%. Reading and writing this file’s metadata (XMP) has been disabled.

If you are experiencing this issue, use one of these options:
  • Please update to version 23.2 where the issue is fixed
  • The following workarounds are for 23.1
    • Choose an export destination folder that uses only single-byte ASCII English characters (no accents, umlauts, etc.)
    • Export to a different format, such as Apple ProRes.
    • For H.264 exports only: disable hardware-accelerated encoding.
TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

I'm pleased to announce that Premiere Pro version 23.2 has just been released with a fix for this issue and some other nice features.  Please update to get the fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 431 Replies 431
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2022 Dec 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola. Llwevo desde el viernes teniendo el siguiente problema en varios proyectos. Al exportar, me sale el siguiente mensaje:

El importador de archivos ha detectado una incoherencia en la estructura del archivo de vídeo.mp4. Se ha deshabilitado la lectura y escritura de los metadatos de este archivo (XMP).

Adobe Media Encoder
No se han podido escribir los datos XMP en el archivo de salida.

Sólo me pasa si exporto en MP4 (porque en Mov conseguí exportar) y no con todos los proyectos. Leí que podía ser por usar tildes en los títulos de los proyectos, pero he descartado ese error porque lo he comprado e incluso creando uno nuevo desde cero, son tildes, pasa lo mismo.

¡Gracias anticipadas!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

¡Gracias! ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Makerologist_0-1671365465572.png

My work has stopped. Can you help me please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2022 Dec 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olá.

Hoje venho compartilhar como eu fiz para corrigir esse erro:

Eu estava tendo um erro de inconsistência na hora de exportar um vídeo que eu estava fazerndo. Eu tentei apagar uma das partes do vídeo que eu tinha adicionado recentemente, mas não adiantou. Tentei renderizar sem o áudio, pois eu vi gente falando que tinha algo a ver com o áudio em mp3, mas tbm não adiantou.

Tentei até mesmo remover todos os vídeos do projeto, exceto um, mas tbm não adiantou. Então tentei criar um novo projeto e copiei e colei os vídeos do primeiro projeto para o novo, mas tbm não adiantou.

Tentei adicionar apenas um dos vídeos usados no projeto em questão, mas tbm deu o mesmo erro. Então tentei, em um novo projeto, renderizar um vídeo que não tinha nada a ver com o projeto que eu estava tentando renderizar inicialmente e tbm deu o mesmo erro.

E foi aí que eu percebi que era um erro no próprio Premiere. A partir daí a solução ficou simples: apenas instalei a versão anterior. Eu estava usando a versão 23.1 e instalei a versão 23. Enfim pude renderizar e exportar tranquilamente o vídeo do projeto em questão.

Espero que isso possa ajudar vc tbm.

Até mais.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to have similar problem but it only exports a 24 bytes file that has nothing. I have a half hour video that I need to deliver not later than in 30 hours from now and I have been struggling with this for two days. In november could export a video with no trouble but all of a sudden it does not export. This is quite difficult since I depend on this in my work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to have similar problem but it only exports a 24 bytes file that has nothing.

By @Hallurg

Make sure that you have enough of free space on the drive you are exporting to. When exporting to a drive that is almost full you get the result you describe, iow small files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have probably hundred times the space I need for this export so it is not the issue, I checked after seeing your comment. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have probably hundred times the space I need for this export so it is not the issue, I checked after seeing your comment. Thanks.

By @Hallurg

O.k, can you export anything and what are you trying to export to today, iow H.264, ProRes, etc, etc?

Try to set the Exporter to QuickTime and select a Apple ProRes LT preset when exporting. If that works you can then use Adobe Media Encoder to encode the file to your desired format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using AMD Adrenaline graphics card in a quite powerful custom made Windows 11 Computer. 
These are the specs that Premiere gives me.

Hallurg_0-1671412957500.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, I do not know if this Premiere message has anything to do with my problem.

Hallurg_0-1671413230784.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Hallurg Im hoping my issue could be related to your problem as well as I found a workaround for it. I discovered that the reason my file was not exporting or was exporting a very small file with no video playback (similar to you) is because the most recent nvidia driver I was using makes it so I can't play/export ProRes files on Premiere due to a missing patch directly related with Adobe 2023 update, as soon as I downgraded my nvidia studio driver to a previous version that could play Pro Res I was able to play my Pro Res Raw files and it exported correctly. Unfortunately because I am using an older driver than the most updated version I periodically get a BSOD saying "Video memory management internal" but this is because the studio driver I am using is not the most recent version. I could fix this issue by updating the driver but then I would not be able to view or export any Pro Res Raw files and most of my project is shot in Pro Res. It is very frustrating there is not a patch for this as others seem to have the same problems with this particular BSOD due this exact issue. This means to avoid the BSOD my footage has to be in V-log instead of Pro Res and then I lose out on the reason I shot Pro Res in the first place which is the 12 bit color depth as opposed to 10 bit V-Log @Kevin-Monahan 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best current workable Nvidia driver is the 517.40 studio driver, which seems to simply work as expected.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but I still get the BSOD error in that driver version, very annoying to workaround and not good for the pc. Any solutions to this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If in 23.1, try going back to 23.0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this issue in 23.0 and 23.1, tried to downgrade to Adobe 22 but it is not workable and slow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do projects in 22.x have the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No they do not but the interface is freezing constantly and stops responding, if I use adobe 23.0 it is workable but will crash randomly and give me BSOD. Adobe has not suggested a reasonable solution to this problem and I am not the only one having the issue with this update 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most of the export issues I've seen have been with H.264/HEVC on Macs, and for those, that's a clear bug and they recommend reverting until it's fixed. And with an Nvidia card, you're clearly not Mac.

What you're getting though is a mess, totally. For the last year, I've been getting more frustrated with the completely unpredictable performance between users on similar kit, media, and effects workflows. Most users aren't getting this crud, and it is SO freaking unpredictable it seems as to who will.

Troubleshooting is vastlly more difficult. And for some, like you, getting work out the door is nearly impossible.

So wish I had usable advice.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately the Nvidia GPU's dont seem to do well with Premiere on Windows, I'm not understanding how Adobe has not fixed this issue since the update has been out for awhile. Did quite a bit of troubleshooting before discovering the driver issue. I appreciate your help!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The frustrating thing is most of us with Nvidia GPUs are fine as long as we're on 517.40. Some are even working on later ones without issue. I run a 2080Ti in my main rig, a 'toy' 2080 laptop version in my laptop ... and they're both working fine.

And I know of others with many other Nvidia GPUs without troubles. But some Nvidia GPU users are like you, getting total crud. Sloppy total crud.

Not good at all. Just frustrating as all get out.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Render through Media Encoder

*Gabriel Koakowski, Jr*

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree completely.

Downgrading the NVidia driver causes a BSOD error on Win. It was impossible to work. I personally encountered this problem until I updated the Nvidia drivers. Now I'm on the latest driver at the moment and the BSOD is not observed. Downgrading the version of the driver who fixed his mistake is ridiculous and wrong. Adobe needs to learn and quickly localize problems in its product. The error is recognized and installed. Fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines