• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FIXED: Export issue for H.264 and HEVC with Premiere Pro 23.1

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue has been fixed in Premiere Pro version 23.2.  Please update to get the fix.

We have identified a file name issue affecting H.264 and HEVC/H.265 exports on Windows with Premiere Pro 23.1

The issue impacts H.264 and HEVC/H.265 exports to folders with names that use double-byte characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, or extended ASCII characters, like accents and umlauts. Affected users will see this message: File importer detected an inconsistency in the file structure of %filename.mp4%. Reading and writing this file’s metadata (XMP) has been disabled.

If you are experiencing this issue, use one of these options:
  • Please update to version 23.2 where the issue is fixed
  • The following workarounds are for 23.1
    • Choose an export destination folder that uses only single-byte ASCII English characters (no accents, umlauts, etc.)
    • Export to a different format, such as Apple ProRes.
    • For H.264 exports only: disable hardware-accelerated encoding.
TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

I'm pleased to announce that Premiere Pro version 23.2 has just been released with a fix for this issue and some other nice features.  Please update to get the fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 431 Replies 431
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI. After the update, the export of the file passes, but the file does not work and it size 1kb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Аfter the last update of version 23.1, when exporting a project and hardware acceleration, the export process is normal: 2 files are created, they increase in volume while the process is in progress, but upon completion, the file = 1kb. If I switch encoding parameters / performance / to only software, then everything is encoded.
Using media encoder gives the same problem. I have a Russian version, so not an exact translation of the functions is possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also get this error in the latest version 23.1
When I instead install 23.0.0 (Build 63) everything works again.

The error message when exporing:
File importer detected an inconsistency in the file structure of XYZ.mp4. Reading and writing this files metadata (XMP) has been disabled.

Windows 11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also get this error in the latest version 23.1

on 2 laptop on Windows 11 / Nvidia Quadro P1000 and Nvidia RTX 3070.

GPU drivers are updated

Try with CUDA or Engine accelerator... It doesn't work...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excuse English

I have enough space for my SSDand HDD and also I had no problem until today (even yesterday, everything worked fine)

Today I just updated my premiere pro version cuz It says update is available

and then after updating it

When I finished my editing for video and then I rendered

but I keep getting 24 bytes file without video, audio

Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well.. I just solved problem

I reverted premiere pro to previous version

and all problem solved..

Lol

I guess new version has some issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Kevin, but 517 is the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same issue with me. I tried also other Presets as I thought there might be something wrong with my preset, but the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated my PR, now it is v23.1, I found that my output video file is only 1KB, can't open, I don't know why, I didn't change any parameter settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to downgrade and see if it still works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kevin-Monahan, any news on this issue?

Can we send some type of log file for you to look at?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry for the continuing issue. I am sorry I failed to get the product team to respond directly. One of the product managers did respond here, however.

I believe there are a few issues related to the following bug: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-bugs/premiere-23-1-export-error-quot-file-importer-detec...

Try exporting to an English language folder as a workaround. You can also revert to an earlier version. I hope the advice helps. At least the devs know about the issue and are swinging the hammer as we speak.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bom dia!

Estou há 3 dias com problemas na hora de exportar meu projeto. O processo segue normal, mas próximo do final do processo ocorrem as mensagens de erro:

Mensagem de erro 1: O importador de arquivos detectou uma inconsistência na estrutura de arquivos de (nome do arquivo).mp4. A leitura e gravação dos metados deste arquivo (XMP) foi desativada.

No mesmo momento,

Mensagem de erro 2: O vídeo foi exportado com sucesso.

Porém, após o erro é criado um um arquivo MP4 de 24bytes e o a exportação não é concluída.

AlandaCruz27523627atvp_0-1670757431327.png

AlandaCruz27523627atvp_1-1670757517006.png

Já reinstalei o programa duas vezes, desabilitei os plugins, mas o erro persiste.

Alguém já passou por isso?

Preciso de suporte com urgência.

Adobe Premiere 2023.1.0 (Build 86)

Translate:
Good Morning! I've been having problems for 3 days when exporting my project. The process continues normally, but near the end of the process the error messages occur: Error message 1: The file importer detected an inconsistency in the file structure of (filename).mp4. Reading and writing of this file's metadata (XMP) has been disabled. At the same time, Error message 2: The video exported successfully. However, after the error, a 24bytes MP4 file is created and the export is not completed. I have already reinstalled the program twice, disabled the plugins, but the error persists. Has anyone ever experienced this? I need support urgently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have NVidia 417.X and same Problem. Better roll back Premiere, i guess. Less hustle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same problem. I did roll back to 517.40, got all reboot done and the problem remais the same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Just re-install Premiere and it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good news. I just heard that the latest studio drivers are now working too. What a relief. Look for 527.56.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

estou com esse mesmo problema, vi que alguns encontraram uma solução, mas não entendi como faz. Alguém pode me orientar?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tengo mismo problema, ya reinstalé, además desde hace tiempo, cuando pincho en cualquier pestaña "Archivo - edición - clip etc -  tarda mucho en abrir el desplegable y pone que el programa no responde, después de un rato puedo ir pinchando en diferentes opciones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tengo el mismo problema desde el domingo. No encuentro la solución, ayuda por favor!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

atualizei a placa de vídeo pra versão sugerida, mas o problema continua. Vou reverter versões do Premiere pra encontrar alguma estável, não posso ficar sem trabalhar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solution: Update to Premiere Pro 23.2.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This 23.1 version is full of bugs, crash and sometimes very slow. 

I downgrade to 23, and I hope a new upgrade with a functional Premiere

[Moderator note: moved to Bug type of post to 1) flag this issue for developers and 2) allow other users to add details and upvote this issue.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad to explain a little more:

• Exporting Issue; Creating corrupted files, can't export with Quick Export, or regular Export. Should export with Media Encoder.
  • Crashing for no reason at all.
  • Interface slower than before.
  • Multicam slower in camera changes.
  • And the always there bug...continuous playing in multicam (a bug well know for more than 10 years, some versions have it less some have it more, like this)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks 

Windows 11, 32gb Ram, i7 10875H 2.30GHz and Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 - 8GB.

Lumix S5 footage. 

The exactly same that I was using before upgrading to 23.1 and works fine again now that I downgrade. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines