• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Footage looks diffrent after export

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My footage looks way more diffrent then the editing panel shows. I am giving those images please help me.

Device: Sony ZV-E10

Picture Profile: HLG3 with BT.2020

2023-01-22_135433.png2023-01-22_135744.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want to work in HLG, a form of HDR, you need to WORK in HDR in Premiere. All the way through the project.

So you must use clips in HLG, sequence color management set to HLG, scopes set to HLG, your monitor/OS set for HLG monitor space, and use ONLY export presets with HLG in the preset name.

OR to work in SDR/Rec.709

Which is simpler overall ... right-click one or more clips in the bin, Modify/Intepret Footage, set the Override-To option to Rec.709.

Use standard Rec.709 sequence CM, and standard exports ... that do NOT have HLG or PQ in the preset name.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines