Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Green distortion/compression artifacts after rendering

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I am experiencing these green artifacts in a few clips from my video after rendering. I have changed just about every render option, I have opened my movie in more than one application, and I restarted my machine—this problem won't go away. Things look good both in Premiere, and when I am selecting rendering options in Media Encoder. As soon as I hit render, I can spot the distortion from the Output Preview in Media Encoder. Then every time, the file comes out with artifacts.

Here is a screengrab from the Premiere preview screen, and a screengrab from my exported movie. I am using a 2016 macbook pro, and this is raw footage from my Nikon D3300. (The distortions in the first image are intentional)

Thank you!!!!

Screen Shot 2018-11-01 at 6.45.07 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-01 at 6.43.35 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

You can also try this

Go to Edit> Preferences> Media and remove the checkbox before the item: enable Intel h.264 decoding (requires reboot), or (12.1.2) Enable hardware accelerated decoding.

Restart premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Adrian!

Did John or Juan's suggestions work for you? Let us know!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines