Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Help! Premiere pro exports 4kb unplayable file

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a video file that is filmed in 4k, original full export is 75GB and is 2 hours and 4 min.  I am trying to do an export at the highest quality settings that will be under 31GB to fit on a reformatted usb drive.  I have exported mulitple ways and 3 of them have exported as a 24kb or less unplayable file. I export to an unlimited dropbox, so storage isnt an issue. What am I doing wrong? I have been trying to research, but there is obviously something I don't understand correctly. I appreciate any help. I have been working on this project way too long. I have also tried exporting out of both premier pro and media encoder with no difference. (I have changed the bit rate several times, but maybe its still just too high? I am just trying to squeeze as much quality as possible into it. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(also, I am working with the latest version of Premiere Pro, from the creative cloud suite.  I am working on a late 2013 27"iMac.  I realize its older, but I don't think that is the issue because the exports do work with certain settings.  

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving thread to the Premiere Pro forum from Using the Community

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines