• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help: Unable to Export Projects - (Message) Error Compiling Movie "Unable to Create Audio Renderer"

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2017 Jan 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

No matter what project I'm working on, whenever I go to export I get an "error compiling movie" message. It's the same message every time, concerning the audio renderer. I have cleared my cache, and that did not fix the problem, Any suggestions?Screenshot (13).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

I "solved" this issue by making a copy of the project. For some reason that solved the issue. I did not try selecting the audio and render & replace.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same exact problem. Taking the audio out of the project allows rendering. I suspect that it's to do with DRM?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi adamm34818427, rogersphoto.com,

Have you resolved the issue? If not, please try this step.

Select just the Audio part in the sequence > Right click > Choose Render & replace,

Export the Sequence & test.

Please let us know the status of the issue.

Thanks,

Vidya Sagar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I "solved" this issue by making a copy of the project. For some reason that solved the issue. I did not try selecting the audio and render & replace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This work still in 2023 🙂 Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2023 Jun 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I just made a copy and that helped 'resolve' the issue, June 2023.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did the audio selection and then render and replace and it still keeps giving me error message "ERROR COMPILING MOVIE"   Please help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somehow the file got corrupted. Just make a copy of the entire project and then try to render which worked for me and hopefully for you too! (FYI "Render and Replace" did not work for me either.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the export error as well, with "error code: 6" and the "unable to create audio renderer" message as well.

I tried the "render and replace" and I tried copying the project file, neither have worked.

In addition, I tried a workaround of clicking on "queue" (to Media Encoder) instead of rendering from PP, and now I get a second error saying ME isn't installed - which isn't true.

Extremely frutsrating and costing time/money with projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me. Thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Making a copy of project works! I bet this error comes with old projects somehow... mine was little more than a year old, I added a few edits and tried to render. Got this error. But it doesn't happen with all old projects, only one till now.. its just wtf..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you boss...had faced the same problem too till i saw your reply

Am now happy that t has been solved by you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines