Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with Envato Elements Plug-Ins

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2024 Jun 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am new to Premiere Pro and video editing. I got an Envato Elements subscription and when I download a  Transitions pack, for example, they show up in my computer folder under "downloads" but I don't see them anywhere in Premiere Pro nor can I see them in my "downloads" when I try to import from my folder through Premiere Pro. 

What do you think is the issue? 

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That helps with Audio and Stock Pictures/Videos, but I'm looking to download Transition Packs and I got this error 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I took a look at the transitions pack and the video format is: Video EncodingPhoto PNG + Alpha

are you following this? : unzip the folder, then import each video into the project panel, from there,

you can drag/drop them to the timeline above your footage, where you want the transition to happen.

so these work as overlay video clip transitions and not actual transitions, effects or plugins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2024 Jul 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I unzipped the folder and could now see the Transition Pack folders in "downloads" but when I double-click on the folders there is nothing there. Attached are pictures showing each step I took (tried to do a screen recording but it wasn't showing the folder that pops up). 

I believe it has something to do with Premiere Pro not recognizing any downloads for Transition Packs and I'm not sure why. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no these are not presets/transitions,  and it doesn't matter if they are in a downloads folder

or whatever. This is not a Premiere Pro issue, you have to get these files into 

the project panel as you import any footage or media files. These are simply 

Media Files, not transitions, not presets, not scripts, not plugins, not something

Premiere Pro will understand other than regular media files or more simply, footage.

Just drag them to the timeline with blending mode (opacity), and they will do the 

job of what you can call 'transitions'... I would rather put them in a transition overlay

videos category on envato elements, if that was applicable by envato.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dragged the folder into the Project Panel and Media Panel and all it does is bring the "How To" videos in the Transitions Pack into the Timeline, not the effects themselves. It even shows in the last picture there are no items in the Split Screen Transitions. 

The "How To" video when I downloaded it the first time was showing that it should show up in the Essential Graphics Panel automatically but it doesn't. 

I'm honestly trying everything you're telling me and it's not working. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2024 Jul 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you may have some very long folder paths with unusual characters.

Look inside the folders in Windows Explorer and find the actual PNG files (or MP4 or whatever file format they actually are) and copy them to your Desktop. Then import them int your Project panel from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2024 Jul 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mike, you're a genius! That worked! I can now use the Transitions in Premiere Pro! Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines