• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Horrible

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2024 Apr 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Súper molesto Premiere, tiene funciones súper buenas pero tiene muchísimos problemas y no es intuitivo.... con razón está perdiendo TANTO terrento con otros softwares... Me desespera muchísimo.... Necesito encontrar un sustituto para ya dejarlo PRONTO

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 10, 2024 Apr 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, we all work and think differently ... every one of us. You're most welcome to post issues you find annoying, but ... please give a lot more details about what's annoying & why. There's always room for discussion and changes.

As someone who works for/with/teaches pro colorists, I'm nearly in Resolve Studio as much as Premiere, and am on both the main BM forums and the LGG colorist forum. Many good friends "live" in Resolve or Baselight.

personally find the Premiere UI vastly more "intuitive" than Resolve. And I love the flexibility, as I have my nine custom workspaces in Premiere. I can work in Resolve when I need to, but I don't enjoy doing so. It's a weird slog for me.

Thankfully, Tangent has their new "Warp" process so I can add to the odd and very limited mapping that BlackMagic allows for non-BM kit. Well, BM's profit ain't Resolve, which is a loss-leader product for them. They make money selling hardware, don't they? Different and equally valid model.

But a good friend loves loves loves "his" Resolve. He's also got the full Advanced panel, the cut page editor, edit page keyboard, the whole nine yards. We laugh at each other's opinions of our preferred working app.

And realistically, with several million daily users, Premiere ain't losing ground to anyone. Even if there are major changes I've pushed for, for years. But I know that I'm only a subset of one user out of several million ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines