• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I make a video clip fit in this big green screen from a certain youtube video?

Participant ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I make a video clip that fits this big green screen in this video? Thank you!

Please note that the left-hand side of the screen is higher than the right-hand side.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In After Effects you will surely have better results because you have many specialized tools to do this job.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use the 'corner pin' effect on the layer you want to be inside the green screen. Use the existing green screen as a guide to where to put each corner in the 'corner pin' effect. I would suggest putting each corner so that your new image is larger than the existing screen. Then key out the green screen layer using 'Ultra Key'.

Unfortunately the original clip has a rather poor track applied to the green and the shot is not stable ... so the result is never going to be great. You can try to manually animate the corner pin by keyframing each corner to track the movement of the screen and camera.

As Byron says - AE is much better at this stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines