• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I make Premiere pro use my GTX 750 ti?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a while I've been simply avoiding the issue at hand since it wasn't bothering me, but now that I have heavier video's to export it is noticeably slower, everytime I've been opening Premiere pro I was greeted with this error message which I just ignored until now as it is a problem I cannot ignore any longer.

Screenshot_764.png

I attempted to fix it by making sure its using my main gpu in the settingsf for Geforce control panel, I set all of the settings to use my graphics card, but I still was met with this same exact screen and nothing I tried seemed to work, I apologize for the lack of detail as this is my first ever community post, but I would highly appreciate any advice.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

That refers to the Intel driver. That message pops up only if the specific component has compatibity issues - in this case, the integrated Intel IGP. Unfortunately, Premiere Pro now no longer supports any Intel CPUs older than 6th-Gen (your CPU is only a 4th-Gen). That, combined with the fact that Intel has had driver updates and support for its HD Graphics 4600 in Legacy status since way back in 2018 (no compatibility fixes, only critical security patches), and was completely ended outside of a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regarding the GPU you see in the image, yes it is built it and its drivers are up to date, it just keeps giving me that same error message so I wanted to somehow switch it to my main gpu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Premiere let you set CUDA as the renderer in Project Settings? You can disable this warning banner in preferences as there's nothing you can do about the iGPU, but you can still continue working with your dedicated GPU if that is working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it lets me select CUDA, but that doesn't seem to get rid of it, I guess as all of you said, nothing that can be done, thank you for replying!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That refers to the Intel driver. That message pops up only if the specific component has compatibity issues - in this case, the integrated Intel IGP. Unfortunately, Premiere Pro now no longer supports any Intel CPUs older than 6th-Gen (your CPU is only a 4th-Gen). That, combined with the fact that Intel has had driver updates and support for its HD Graphics 4600 in Legacy status since way back in 2018 (no compatibility fixes, only critical security patches), and was completely ended outside of archived old drivers since the middle of last year, has resulted in your PC being fundamentally obsolete in the eyes of both Intel and Adobe.

So, no Nvidia driver update will ever fix your original problem because that would be on Intel's side, not Nvidia's side. In other words, Nvidia has absolutely nothing to do at all whatsoever with that error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And to addto RJL, that 750 is too ancient to work well if at all with Premiere also. Sad to say but you really need newer gear with Pr2023.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines