• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to access old In-App Tutorials?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My whole student lab is using Premiere Pro 2020. I have students going through the In-App tutorials. Two computers are updated to 2022 and the In-App tutorials are different. Is there any way, for the students who sit at those computers, to access old tutorials from the 2020 version? I have a presentation and class notes surrounding the old tutorials. Not sure I can revert to the old version as they were already deleted from the machines. Plus the new tutorials don't start from scratch. They act like you've had some knowledge in the program. Help please as my students are starting from scratch.

I've attached a screenshot of the tutorials I want them to access.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can still install 2020 via the creative cloud app. Open the creative cloud app and go to "All Apps" then scroll down and find Premiere Pro. On the far right is three dots, click on that for more options. In there you will "Other Versions" and once you select that you can install older versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alas, no you cannot download 2020.

We are now in 2022, so previous version is 2021(v15)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alas, you are correct. I jumped the gun! Thanks, Ann.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, we tried this and no other versions are available. The option for other versions isn't even there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to add to something for the OP but have you looked at Adobe's website for Premiere Pro tutorials? There's a long list of them. I've not compared what is on the website to what is available in app. But it could be helpful for you. https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/tutorials.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, those are great, thank you, but I made a whole presentation, notes, and project surrounding the tutorials in the older version and they are not part of the 2022 version. I just want to be able to access the older tutorials. The new tutorials are not helpful as they don't start from scratch. They expect you to have prior knowledge of Premiere. It is weird that they would get rid of the basic tutorials.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've used Premiere Pro for a long time so honestly haven't paid attention to the in-app tutorials. So I poked around. I'm not really sure which tutorials you are no longer finding. But one thing I did notice is that if you make a new project and then go to the "Learning" workspace you get different tutorials than the ones available on the start screen under the "Learn" tab. Sorry, I can't help you find the ones you wrote your curriculum around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines