• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to apply a tan

Contributor ,
Apr 15, 2017 Apr 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I played with color correction, fast color corrector, Lumetri, shadows brightness, contrast etc. but none of them delivers the nice brown golden shiny tan as for example Windows Media Player has by default. What is the easiest way to apply a shiny golden tan on a actor's face who is already somewhat tanned but to add more of that natural moisturized shiny tanned brown color on his face ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

" ... as for example Windows Media Player has by default."

As in, when you play it in WMP, the character is that color, or that you can apply something in WMP to get that color?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's what windows media player has by default, i haven't touched it and I don't think it even has any settings. Btw i was using also the Movies& Tv video app which comes with Windows 10 and that also looks much better by default than Premiere Pro. I understand some people want to play with the settings and colors for days but I don't have time for that. I think Premiere Pro should have an easy fix especially since out of the box it comes not well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro should have an easy fix especially since out of the box it comes not well.

Its called make up...but I suggest ...you have a badly set up monitor.

Premiere Pro is a pro tool that has no problem representing accurate color and tone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd agree with shooternz ... PrPro is using a very neutral internal setting, and if WMP looks a lot different ... you've got a problem with your monitor's calibration, or really ... total lack of calibration. You're ​not​ seeing the file accurately in WMP ... and while not totally accurate in PrPro as it's not calibrated, ​not​ as far off.

Calibrate the monitor with at least a puck & software program.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the easiest way to apply a shiny golden tan on a actor's face

Skin Bronzer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Allow me to clarify: The actor already has a nice tan, but on Premiere Pro (unlike on Wmp or on Movies&Tv free media apps)

the actor's face looks bleak, dry and lifeless which is not the case on Wmp or on Movies &Tv app or probably any other Windows app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PrPro is giving you the cleanest most accurate image of the actual pixels. Period. NONE of the consumer video apps run as clean to the pixels as PrPro.

So ... what is your video card and monitor setup? If you actually want to get that system working better, we need to know what hardware you have.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Show us a frame grab from Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines