Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

How to Change Language of Premiere Pro?

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2016 Jun 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do i change the language of premiere pro cc the Br to US ?

TOPICS
How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 24, 2016 Jun 24, 2016

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To the best of my knowledge, the software's language is chosen upon installation, and can't thereafter be changed.  You'd have to uninstall the version you don't want and install the one you do.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow the steps in this 50 sec tutorial to change the language in Adobe Premiere Pro.
Hope it's helpful! 🙂 

Edited by Mod: Your post was edited. Opinion is fine, but please do not condone the use of internal developer tools on these forums; a request from our engineering team. Thanks for helping us out.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I'm very late, but some people here got the "legend" title and say stuff that are totally false. And yes, I did my research, this following method existed in 2016.

Mod note: I had to remove your solution because it involves the use of internal debug tools which can seriously damage the application in the wrong hands. Nice method, but it can't be publicized on these forums. Hope you understand.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

necroposting again, but here's the quickest way.

Edited by Mod: Your post was edited. Opinion is fine, but please do not condone the use of internal developer tools on these forums; a request from our engineering team. Thanks for helping us out.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, thanks,

Soory it doesn't work with my Mac, xxx (it increases the soud level),

I use Premier pro 15.4.1

(and on the notebook I don't have any F ..)

If someone has another solution, thanks a lot !

[Edited by mod]

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines