• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove any automatic color correction when importing a clip

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I work in 3d creation of animation, and when I try to import an image sequence in Premiere Pro, image sequence that I have already "color-corrected" in Photoshop, Premiere will automatically apply some sort of a color filter correction which messes up with my image sequence.
How do I disable it? I want to use my RAW clip without any modification whatsoever. 
Thank you.

TOPICS
Editing , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maxime22179188n5ty,

Sorry to hear about this. What is the format & the color space of the image files that you are importing in Premiere Pro?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your Photoshop work needs to be done and saved as sRGB and Rec.709. Any other color space is improper for video work.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines