• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to save an intro audio with fade effect for using in other videos?

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all together,

I'm a beginner with Premiere Pro and looking for help. I build up an online course with several videos. In my first video there's an audio as an intro with fade out effect and a similar audio as an outro.I did it by myself and now I want so save both of them as a kind of shortcut or edited data for using it in all other videos so I don't have to add the effects and keyframes again and again. How is this possible?

Screenshot_PP.PNG

Thanks for your advice!

TOPICS
Audio , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select audio file

Go into the Effect Controls

Click on the word Volume to highlight

Right click and Save Preset.

AnnBens_0-1649183341847.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a couple different things you can do depending on how you want to continue to use this.

1) A direct answer to your question. Set in and out points around the audio clip with i for in and o for out, or by pressing the / key while it's selected (as shown in your picture). Then you can press CTRL M or File > Export > Media. Choose Waveform Audio as the Format. Export that audio clip somewhere on your drive where you can easily find it.

2) Some other options for re-using this.

- Add the audio clip to your Libraries Panel. You can re-use it from there in other Projects. The downside to this is that it will be duplicated (re-downloaded from CC) each time you do it, at least from what I've seen.

- Create a template Premiere Pro Project File that has whatever you want in it: Bins, Sequences, Imported Media (including your audio clip - you don't even have to export it first, just leave it as is.) When you go to create a new project, just duplicate your Project File Template and go from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was thinking mostly of Phillip's #1 - it's easiest. This is a good use of "Productions" a relatively new feature of PP.

It's more learning right now, at least you can keep it in mind. Here's a link to a handy 'best practices' PDF:

https://helpx.adobe.com/content/dam/help/en/premiere-pro/using/production-panel/jcr_content/main-par...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines