• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hue Saturation Curves

Guide ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tutorial shows color wheel, my file shows color line. How to get color wheel?  

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Hi MahaB82A!

The color wheel was an old way of representing curves that changed later. For more information on this, check this link: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/are-the-color-wheels-gone-in-cc-2019/td-p/10144098

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

I am a Premiere Pro annual suscriber. I assume my one is the latest version. I have seen color wheel many times in the latest version.

By @MahaB82A

An annual subscriber does not necessary have the last version installed (for different reasons).

Color wheel: Not the one you are describing.

Might have seen this, they are not the same.

AnnBens_0-1643824240614.png

That is why you need to check which version is used in the tutorial.

Things change very rapidly.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When watching tutorials, beware of which Premiere version is used.

Color wheel has long gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a Premiere Pro annual suscriber. I assume my one is the latest version. I have seen color wheel many times in the latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By @MahaB82A

An annual subscriber does not necessary have the last version installed (for different reasons).

Color wheel: Not the one you are describing.

Might have seen this, they are not the same.

AnnBens_0-1643824240614.png

That is why you need to check which version is used in the tutorial.

Things change very rapidly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

222222.png

It is a latest version. Not only that I was able to get this wheel but suddenly it vanished by unwittingly pressing a key. I did not know which one was that.

3333.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is truly bizarre ... that hasn't been in PrPro since what, the 2016 version?

Is this perchance an old project? I just can't imagine how that got there! The new HSL Curves tab in Lumetri has several curves that replaced that tool. And are far better both for usability and the math involved.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a bit bizarre: going from a tutorial to looking for the wheel and now actual Premiere having had the color wheel......

Premiere sometimes works in a mysterious way, but not this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I opened old version tutorial in new version of Premiere Pro this might be the reason color wheel appeared and vanished suddenly.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you i n the Lumetri panel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Please see my file attachment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MahaB82A!

The color wheel was an old way of representing curves that changed later. For more information on this, check this link: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/are-the-color-wheels-gone-in-cc-2019/td-p/10...

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RBG not RGBRBG not RGBFull documentation for RGB curves is here: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/adjust-color-rgb-hsl-curves.html

I submitted the correction for "RBG Curves," OK? 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. It is highly appriciated if embaded tutorial comply with latest version of Premiere Pro. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah yes, Maha. We referred to it as the "donut." It's no longer with us. No idea how you triggered that one. Sorry.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Embeded Premiere Pro tutorials are very old one I have seen even 2008 tutorials. Nowadays innovations are very fast yesterday treasure was today rubbish. There are other online tutorials for fee. Once in year they usually update it.     

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines