Exit

I cant find motion effects

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2016 Dec 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

somethings wrong.

I think I accidentially changed the settings of my Adobe Premiere

because I cannot find the motion effects in order to change my scale.

The only thing I see in my Effects are the color/light effects but not my motion effects.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what motion effects are. There is not anything specifically called Motion Effects that I know of in Premiere Elements.

But you can always reset the workspace to its default by going to the Window menu and select Restore Workspace.

Otherwise, if you'll let us know more specifically what effect you're looking for -- and which version of the program you're using -- we can help you find it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please please help me

premiere pro issues:

i just open the effect controls panel and i cannot find my motion fx and i can only see the opacity fx and time remapping fx can you help me please 

i can scale anything anymore and i dont know why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Click on the caret next to the word Motion to see the controls"

ScreenFlow1.gif

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Premiere Elements or Premiere Pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im using Premiere Pro.

The problem was that there are two separate panels for Effects. If you want to see Motion fx, you need to get out of Editing and go to Effects in the top menu

then youll get two panels - the Effect Controls and Effects.

The Effect Controls will show you the effects available for the selected clip- a clip must be selected and thats where youll see the motion controls. You can add more FX by clicking them in the Effects and youll adjust them in the Effect Controls in the Effects ah, top menu damn.

I was confused not seeing the Effect Controls in the Editing view. So I had to go to Effects view to see those two Effect panels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go up to editing and hit the blue hamburger and Reset to Saved Layout.

You can make your own workspace if you like.

Moved to Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was confused not seeing the Effect Controls in the Editing view.

It is normally there.  If that panel is missing for you on the Editing workspace, you must have closed it.  You can reopen any panel from the Window menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying that this question has been answered?

It sounds like you're referring to the interface in a very old version of Premiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines