• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a problem with this version 22.5

Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with this version. Half of the video files of the project created in version 22.4 stop working in version 22.5, I had to install the old version and then attach the video files again, because they were out of sync. I have Windows 11, 32 RAM, GTX 1050 Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz GHz, Windows 11 Pro. 22000.739

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What format and codec are the problem video files?

Where are they located? (external drive, memory card, internal drive, NAS)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MVI_6263.MP4 

S:\Личное сырое\Трум Трум\Sergey_Onishenko_Montag\134\Intro+Raw\2022_06_02 Меня усыновила тату семья\0_Начало 

the file is in the internal M2 high-speed disk, the read and write speed is 3000MB, 

Rebinding is not possible in version 22.5, only installing the old version will rebind all files and make them work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error message : An unspecified error occurred while doing the following file reconciliation - (and disaster on my Cache data folder I created on the second internal SSd)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

5300771873228963185_120.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines