Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need more RAM in Premiere!!! PLEASE HELP

Explorer ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm Melu.

I had a lot of problems with Premiere. I've been working for weeks in a project, i couldn't export it cause Premiere freezed at 28%, i couldn't deliver the project in time, etc, etc, etc. BUT, i still have to deliver that video, and i think i have the solution, but i dont know how to...make it.

My PC has Windows 7 64 bits, 8 GB RAM and A LOT of free space in disk. But Premiere does not recieve all the RAM i would like, so its hard to edit and export, its always lagging.

If i could have more RAM, maybe i could export my project, or at least record the fluid pre-view video on the screen with Mirillis Action! and export it in 1080p as i need.

PLEASE, this is URGENT! I need your help!

Best regards,

Melu

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RAM may not be your only bottleneck.

Please give your full computer specs including processor (which one and what speed?) and hard drive setup (how many, what kind, what size, how full, and what is on each?).

Also, what is your source media and what are your sequence settings?

Please see here:

FAQ: What information should I provide when asking a question on this forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look, umm...the sequence settings are HD 1080P youtube. But i just want to know how to do something like in this video (link below) but in Premiere 11. I cant find any of those buttons 

Mejorar Rendimiento de After y Premiere CC - YouTube

The video is in spanish, but anyway you can see the buttons he press. I cant find them in this version i have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So ...what version do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere 11. The lastest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you looking to increase the size or relocate the cache files?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines