• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I tryed animate position of object, but it behaves unpredictably!

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A very simple task: appear from the left, move slowly across the screen from left to right, fast leave to the right. When I put 4 markers (1 - left, outside screen area, 2 - in the screen, where the slow moving must starting, 3 - where the slow moving must finished, 4 - right side outside screen area), the odject moves to point #1, after it to point #2, after it to point #3... BUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WAY! It inexplicable start moving BACK, after few frames ruturnes to moving in correct way. How can I fix it? Why it happens?!! Here is exapmle: https://youtu.be/D_RXKIHNDXk

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

This looks like one or more of the keyframes are set to 'autobezier'. To change this, highlight all of the keyframes, right click, and in both Temporal- and Interspacial Interpolation, the option for 'Linear' is selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks like one or more of the keyframes are set to 'autobezier'. To change this, highlight all of the keyframes, right click, and in both Temporal- and Interspacial Interpolation, the option for 'Linear' is selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No! I checked this - all of them set to "linear". But I also find one more interesting thing: if I turno on visibility of the path of moving on program monitor, in the center I can see DOUBLE line, and if I zoom it to maximum, I understand, that it looks like "pressed to bottom" "Z". Why Premiere creating not STRAIGHT path - I can't understand. 

UPD. Sorry, you were right. But I still don't undersand why. So, now I can fix it! THANK YOU!!!!!

P.S.: first time I don't paid my attention for "select all" and "both" menu points.Untitled-3.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines