• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import Sequence not working after Oct 17 update

Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated CC today. I'm sharing work with a colleague via importing sequences. This has worked perfectly until today, could be a bug to do with the new multiple projects feature?

Premiere opens the Import Project dialog as usual:

Import_Project.png

Then, as usual, I select the sequence I want to import:

Import_Premiere_Pro_Sequence_and_Import_Files.png

Click OK...

... and nothing happens.

We have tried to import sequences from updated and previous versions of CC. We used the Import... dialog as well as dragging and dropping from the Media Browser. We tried a different machine (MacPro 5,1 & iMac 5K Retina Late 2015), both running OSX Sierra 10.12.6

Please help! It's a live project and we'll loose a day's work if we have to revert to the last version of CC.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Hey guys! it seems that in the new release (12.1), the problem was solved. Do you confirm? i tried quickly on my mac with an example workaround and everything works well! What about on windows?

Many thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 102 Replies 102
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK So, I have had the same issue as most of you. When I try and import a project into my current project through Media Browser nothing happens. so I played around with some things and kept trying and found a way to make it work. you will just have to do it in two steps. here we go: import project file/ import project window opens and make sure that the “allow importing duplicate media” is deselected and click ok. It will allow you to import the project but every time I do it I have to relink the media to that project but It will allow you to import the project through the Media Browser. It is not ideal and takes a little more time but it works. Hopefully this will help Adobe to narrow down the problem. It must be related somehow to the linked media.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, everyone.

It seems that this issue is now resolved with the 12.1 update. I have tested it on macOS Sierra but apparently the PC version works as well.

Thanks for keeping this thread alive and submitting bug reports to Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Confirmed! Thanks for starting this thread, it helped me out of a desparate situation. Didn't realise how important an update could be. Premiere has been really buggy of late

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines