• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ImporterQuickTime.prm

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2015 Aug 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I install windows 10 my premiere don't start.

The loading stops in "ImporterQuickTime.prm"

Somebody help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Sep 06, 2015 Sep 06, 2015

Thanks Jeff.

In my case I discovered short before your answer that somehow, the folders where Premiere keeps some files (on my Libraries) required administrator privileges to be accessed. I had to access those in Windows Explorer with elevated permissions beforehand, and after that Premiere (and Media Encoder too, curiously AE did not have any errors) would run OK, and since then I have rebooted and Premiere continues to launch successfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

DON`T CLICK ON THE LINK - IT`S SPAM...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is terrible that Adobe has not been able to fix this issue even after all the users still having this petty problem and repeatedly reported. I just did a clean isntall with Microsfot on the line and the problem still persists with .prm load time over a minute or more. What will it take for Adobe to fix this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I experienced this issue Recently. To me what it worked is updating the Video Graphics. I launched Device Manager, right click on Display Adapters, Right click on the Adapter in it, and update it, if no update is found. Uninstall it, restart system and let the system install it again. 

If that does not work. Feel free to test what the others are replying.

To be or not To Be.. well.. To Be of course!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines