• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

in app tutorials not loading for premiere pro

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done the in app tutorials before and found them very useful. So after sometime, I've went to load them up again for a refresher in Premiere Pro, and the workspace and project loads up, which you can play around with,  but there is no accompanying tutorial that guides you through. Am I missing something? As I've done it before, is this a one-time use sort of operation?>

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 30, 2023 Aug 30, 2023

Shoutout to Rohit Pandita on the Adobe support team, I was able to resolve this with a minor tweak to the other methods mentioned here.

- Navigate to the /Users/Shared/Adobe/Premiere Pro 2023/Learn Panel/payloads/en_US folder

- Cmd+I to open the Get Info dialog, Click the Lock symbol in the lower right and enter administrator credentials

- Click the "more options" icon on the lower left, jsut to the right of the + and - icons

- Select "Apply to all enclosed items..."

This should apply the correct pe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the 'Window' menu at the top and choose 'Learn'. This will open the panel with the tutorials.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But what if the panel opens for a second after you go Window -> Learn and then shuts straight away? Apparently it's some sort of a glitch with me as I even reinstalled Premiere and it didn't make any difference... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem that I am having and I have tried reinstalling as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. None of the in-app learning tutorials are working. Sometimes it opens up a blank project, now it says "Tutorials couldn't be retrieved." I assure you my internet connection is working because I am able to post into the void on this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here: "tutorials couldn't be retrieved"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Julio,

Apologies! Can we have more info? Have you seen my post here? https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/in-app-tutorials-not-loading-for-premiere-pr...

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christina,

Sorry about this. Have you tried reinstalling Premiere Pro? If that does not work, please take a screenshot of the warning and I'll pass it along to the developers. Let us know your machine specs and version of Premiere Pro, as well.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working on M1 Max and Adobe Premiere Pro CC 22.5.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot any in app Tutorial in Adobe premiere pro. I am getting the above warning of scratch disk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, stelioss,

I am sorry about this. I have a feeling that your installation has something wrong with it. Can you try reinstalling Premiere Pro? Make sure permissions are set for all hard drives in your Security Preferences. That may help. Let us know if this works.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin

I have the same problem. It's the first ever install of premiere pro 22 for me and I cant access the tutorial videos.

Not a good start.! I have reinstalled the application and given full disk access to no avail.

I am on macOS Catalina 10.15.7...Would that matter?

Thanks all 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, Phil. Not sure. Can anyone else having this issue verify that they are also running Catalina? I hope we can track down this error.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this issue. Im running Monterey and Premiere is up to date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luci,

Sorry about that. What kind of computer are you operating with? Which OS?

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Catalina with the same problem. None of my tutorials are working. About to fix it with a hammer. I know that wont work but may temporarily releave my frustration. Any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried Premiere Pro Beta, Pussanonda? Let me know how that works.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here, have done a re-install, to no avail. my fans are humming, too 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MBP 2019 2.4 i9 32 gb DDr4 RAM radeon pro 5500M 8Gb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, I just spent about 2 hours in remote support with Adobe. delete your version of premiere. Look for something called Adobe cleaner. Run that if you can but protect your work. Then re-install adobe premiere version 22.0. Apparently the newer versions are not stable, and there wont be a fix until end of year, so revert back to 22.0. worked for me, but took alot to get there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sorry for that. Something is up with your installation. Are you on an educational version? I noticed you didn't have a username, but on that profile, I saw you had an email address related to an institution. Perhaps your IT person did not install the package contents correctly, or the package is faulty. Could that be the case?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ahaldan,

I am sorry about this. We can replicate this issue, and a bug is filed. The problem is solved in the Beta, so check that out.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having same issue. I'm on phone with Adobe tech support right now, and the agent is unfamiliar with what to do here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines