• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Insert graphic/image into scroll effect

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find anything relevant for the latest version of PP online anywhere... I am using the essential graphics for the credit scroll effect.. have all my test input, but need to put logos at the bottom.. but i cannot find a way to put images in so they scroll with the text at all... can someone please help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so you are working on a mogrt file right ?

unfortunately, until now, placeholders cannot be added to mogrts and we are requesting this feature from Adobe.

So, for your logo to scroll up with the credits, this cannot be prepared into after effects and exported as mogrt

from there because your logo (a placeholder in this case) cannot be added to AE essential graphics. and on Premiere

you cannot add your logo to scroll up with a scrolling credits mogrt, you have to do it manually using the effect controls

and keyframe the position and try to get it as close as possible to the scrolling credits speed.

Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I am not working on mogrt file. And no i am not working in AE... as stated i am in PP only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought you were working on a mogrt since you stated you are working in the essential graphics panel,

what I stated is not just related to AE but both AE and Premiere when it concerns mogrts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a number of workarounds - one is to use the Legacy Title Tool (File > New > Legacy Title), set the format to roll, paste in your text, right click where you want your logo to appear and select Graphic > Insert Graphic.

Screen Shot 2018-04-21 at 8.51.08 AM.png

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! This was exactly what I was looking for!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Legacy Titler is probably about dead ... I wouldn't use it. And you don't need to.

For the logo, the easiest way is simply to add it into the graphic you already have. You can add graphic layers into any graphic in the Essential Graphics, then 'move' it to where you need it to be to scroll with everything.

Not necessarily "obvious" but it works.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My preferred method is to create the title in Photoshop and keyframe the vertical Position in Premiere Pro to simulate the roll.  This gives incredible freedom for title creation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the edit option of Essential Graphics there is a page with a corner turned. If you click on that icon you can insert a graphic from file that will live in your graphic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! So is essential graphics the new replacement to legacy titler?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, for about 3 years now. It's when the EGP was added that the Titler became the "Legacy Titler".

I'm surprised actually the old one is still available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines