• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Insta360 plugin. premiere pro crash

Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i updated to the latest versions of both insta360 plugin (4.3.1) and premiere pro (22.4)  (os - win 11)

d premiere pro projects just shut down after a minute of opening. when i delete the plugins,  premiere pro works fine. 

i am working on a project that mostly has 'insta one r' videos.  without d pligins,  its a waste... what to do. 

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Formats , Freeze or hang , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey SUDARSHAN RANGAPRASAD,

Have you tried contacting insta360 support and asking if this is a known issue for them? For testing purposes, could you roll back to the previous version of Premiere Pro and let us know if that works for you? Also, let us know your system specifications (OS, CPU, GPU, RAM).

Regards,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. Premiere worked fine yesterday, today I installed insta360 plugin as well as the GoPro FX Reframe Plugin now I can't open Premiere pro at all. Removed all the plugins, uninstalled and reinstalled premiere. still won't work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about the issue. Please try resetting your preferences and let us know how it goes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alamnji,

Which version of the plug-in are you running? Have you contacted Insta360 support? What do they say? I have heard that the plug-in version 3.5.7 still works. Can you try that?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have solved it.
So what was the case..
I have installed 360studio which contains the Insta360 Plugin for Adobe Premiere.
Than I have also installed GoPro FX ReFrame from GoPro and this was the moment Adobe Pr didn't want to start..I had to find the folder where (I don't have now the path but you can find it easily) and delete it. Since than everything works normally.

Regards,
Aleks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for letting the community know, Aleks!

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2022 Oct 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which folder do we need to delete for this fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, 

go to: Program Files/ Adobe/ Common/ plug-ins/ 7.0/ MediaCore 

delete insta360 inside  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I deleted the plugin and still priemere will not start (which it did eariler today, before instailing insta360 studio and the gopro plug in). i uninstalled preimere and reinstailled, retarted computer and no luck. I cannot get preimere open at all and I have multiple projects to edit (non 360). any updates on how to get preiemere to work again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

answering my own question incase it helps others. Go to Folder:

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore

-Delete gopro folder.

Everything is working again, including able to edit 360 footage in preimere pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines