• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Instagram audio to text effect

Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello we see more and more the text appearing word by word on Instagram like in the attached file, the text should appear word by word and the whole sentence should appear at the end. We should also be able to choose the position, size and font of each word.

I see how to do it manually but it would take a while. Does somebody know how to manage as automatically as possible?

Manually I would first transcribe the text and then checking each word is correct and separate all of them then copy paste the sentence this way (ex. The runner wins) fist caption "The", second caption "The runner", third caption "The runner wins". But very time consuming if you have to do it this way 😉

Thanks a lot

Luca

[personal info deleted by mod] 

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

as Ann said, you will have to go for After Effects, since this needs scripting and coding, 

that is not yet available on Premiere Pro unless there are plugins that I don't know about.

Here is an After Effects script that might be helpful to you if you know how to use After Affects:

https://aescripts.com/textsyncr/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want this automatically done you will have to look for a template (e.g. Videohive].

After Effects might be a better choice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ann, already looked for but does not seem to exist yet...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry my description was not good, I want to start from audio so the text should be first transcribed then puttet on the screen the way I described... of course typography has been around a long time 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Precision, I want to start from voice in the video -> transcribe -> appear text word by word on the screen with different position size etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChlS2MnpUyx/

This is the exact effect I want to have!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah. Misread. think this is done manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks if anybody has some idea... in any case a plugin would be usefull for many people...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone can help me on this? Thanks a lot! I think there might be a solution to have it done "automatically".

Thanks a lot!

Luca

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no automatic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as Ann said, you will have to go for After Effects, since this needs scripting and coding, 

that is not yet available on Premiere Pro unless there are plugins that I don't know about.

Here is an After Effects script that might be helpful to you if you know how to use After Affects:

https://aescripts.com/textsyncr/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carlos this is gold thank you soo much!

Luca

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

welcome bro!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines