• 한국 커뮤니티
    Spezielle Community für Koreanischsprachige
Beenden

Install 12.1 without updating 12.0

Entdecker ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Link in Zwischenablage kopieren

Kopiert

I want to use and play with the new version that came out today but am not willing to update over the current version i am using (12.0)

I know in the past I could always choose to install the newest version without "updating" over the current version but now I dont see an option for this?

I never trust the new version until it has been out a bit and I have eased into it with less critical projects (new versions are always a bit buggy at first)

Hopefully I am just missing something obvious? Please advise if I can install the newest version without losing my current (and working fine) version..

Thanks

Zugriffe

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
Seien Sie freundlich und respektvoll, geben Sie die ursprüngliche Quelle der Inhalte an und suchen Sie vor dem Absenden Ihres Beitrags nach Duplikaten. Weitere Informationen
community guidelines

correct answers 1 richtige Antwort

LEGENDE , Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

You can't have multiple versions of the same build series installed. As 12.0.1 and 12.1 are the same build series, you can only have one of them.

If you have another computer capable of running the app, your license does allow two installations.

It is wise to wait a bit, and make sure that all projects that can be completed are before updating in general.

But from the relatively few issues on this forum, this so far seems a fairly solid build. I'm finding the Comprarison/Spllit views now available

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen
LEGENDE ,

Kopiert

You can't have multiple versions of the same build series installed. As 12.0.1 and 12.1 are the same build series, you can only have one of them.

If you have another computer capable of running the app, your license does allow two installations.

It is wise to wait a bit, and make sure that all projects that can be completed are before updating in general.

But from the relatively few issues on this forum, this so far seems a fairly solid build. I'm finding the Comprarison/Spllit views now available in the program monitor useful in several other areas than just Lumetri, and the Apply Match button makes matching shots so much faster. Among other things.

Neil

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
Seien Sie freundlich und respektvoll, geben Sie die ursprüngliche Quelle der Inhalte an und suchen Sie vor dem Absenden Ihres Beitrags nach Duplikaten. Weitere Informationen
community guidelines
Entdecker ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Kopiert

Makes sense. Thank you

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
community guidelines
Neu hier ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Kopiert

im running 12.0 how do i update to 12.1 ???

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
community guidelines
Neu hier ,

Kopiert

do i have to uninstall first?  then download it again because it dont show up on other versions?

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
community guidelines
LEGENDE ,

Kopiert

AKTUELL

You should be able to update via your CC desktop app. Note, however ... 12.0 & 12.1 are same build series, so you can have one or the other.

Neil

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
community guidelines
Berater ,

Kopiert

I think that only works for major version increments (ie keeping 2017 when installing 2018).

I‘ve always renamed the app folder and the app with the version number (eg 2018.0.2), and thats enabled multiple minor versions on the same machine - pretty sure it won’t be approved and may break something

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
community guidelines