Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Encore

Guide ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone.

I purchased a new computer, I have already Signed-Out from my older computer, and I have installed the latest version of Premiere Pro. I remember I had to Install Premiere CS6, and Later Install Encore.

I do not see Premiere CS6.

Would you please help me with how to Install Encore On my new Computer?

Thank you very much.

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Dear Stan.

I have been a Creative Cloud Member for many years now.

Is it ok to install the files that Averdahl is saying to Install?

Am I going to get any Virus, if I install these:

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs6-direct-download-links.html

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the Screen-Shots

ThanksEncore Error.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's been a few years since these replies.

Sadly it seems that it does request a serial number even though I'm logged in Adobe Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Averdahl.

Ok, I installed the premierepro_6_LS7, and I followed your instructions. I did installed it as a Trial. It only Intalled Premiere CS6,Also, i unzip the other file and Installed Encore Cs6 and If I click on my Encore Icon, I get theis message Provide Serial Number

Please let me know what to do

Thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You only install one file, the one that is in the zip. Startup exe.

You have to install both programs as Encore does not install as a trial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to install both programs as Encore does not install as a trial.

It is possible to install Encore as a Trial. There is no must to install Pr CS6. I have installed Encore as a trial and skipped installing Pr CS6 with success since 2013.

En.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear
Averdahl.

I have followed your instructions, and I was able to install Premiere Pro CS6, During the Installations, I did check the box for Encore. I can open the Premiere CS6 without adding any Serial Number.  Why If I want to open Encore, I need the Serial Number?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you see this and did that troubleshooting i posted about yesterday: Creative Cloud apps ask for serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Averdahl,

Thank you so much for taking the time to make helpful suggestions.  I followed your instructions and downloaded Premiere CS6 as a trial.  I can open and use Premiere CS6, but when I try to use the associated Encore (which downloaded successfully), I am getting the same message as others- that Encore can not be used in trial mode and that I have to enter a serial number.  I am an Adobe CC subscriber, and I am logged into my Adobe account, so I am not sure why it is not activating a license under my subscription as you suggested?  I did visit the troubleshooting you posted, but these did not solve the issue.  Do you have any more advice?  Thanks again very much!  mandy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe removed the ability to activate CS6 with a cloud subscription about a year ago

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>not need QuickTime installed as long as you don´t use QuickTime files

My Canon SX510 creates MOV files... I don't have QT installed on Win10, but I did install the VLC video player, so I "presume" that VLC installed "something" that allows Encore CS6 to work without the message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might be wise to rethink what you want to accomplish ( make a DVD ? BD ? ).

Even if I sold you my boxed version of cs6 creative suite ( bought for about $1,200 ? ) which has a serial number, you'd have to put in that number and get a 'validation' number to activate it. That whole process is very old and hard to navigate even with Adobe help people.

Also, I now use win 10 and half the creative suite won't work on that OS. I only installed it recently ( last few years) to use PPro, photoshop and audition and encore on edit computer ( edit computer has BD drive as my laptop has none ).

Encore is a steep learning curve to really make nice ones with good menus, so it's not that great for a newbie or even an old dog like me. It basically sucks.

So, what does 'rethinking' mean ???   Give your material to someone who can make DVD or BD and let them do it for you. Save yourself a ton of problems.

Or, you could send me $1,000 and I will mail you my boxed version of creative suite with serial number and you'll be happy as a clam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear salvo34

I had Encore for many years, and I was making very Basic DVDs. All I want to do is make a very Basic DVD.

I had the Encore On my other computer. I Signed-out, and now when I signed In it's not working. If I knew that if I signed-out will cause a problem for Encore, I would not have not signed out. Since I had the Encore, is that mean I had the Creative suite?

How come It works for others

Where can I found the serial number?

If I can not install Encore, which DVD Burning software you recommend.

The thing Is I am very familiar with EncoreInterface, but now I have to learn new software

please let me know what to do

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are going to make basic DVD's, try the free version of Cyberlink Power2Go 13.  I create H.264 video files and this program will allow you to burn the files on a DVD.  You can only play the DVD's on a Blu-ray player.  I have been able to burn up to a 34 minute video file or files by reducing the size of the  video  using HandBrake.  When you go into the program select AVCHD format.  If  you want to  create your own menus you have to use one of their other programs.   Power2Go 13 does come with some menus.  You  can select not have menus.  You can create an intro video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Michael.

Thanks for your reply.

I just downloaded A Shampoo Burning 21 Trial. What do you think about this?

My friend told me the best DVD Burner Software Is Vegas, is that True.

If I want to purchase a very good Video Burning Software, which one you recommend?

Thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Encore was the only program for producing DVD and Blu-ray discs that I previously used.  I no longer have access to the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not used either of these programs.  Do an online search  for reviews.  Also, Cyberlink Power2Go 13 does not reincode H.264 video files if you burn to a DVD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice to see you are still alive, Jeff.

🙂

I pray that I don't have to listen to avi synth and alternative mp4 codecs and stuff, cause you were always high in the clouds above my head.

Hope you and family are well !

I forgot what the posters question was... Probably had something to do with telling a story ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh, sorry, I forgot to say that I used be be robodog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pray that I don't have to listen to avi synth and alternative mp4 codecs and stuff, cause you were always high in the clouds above my head.

I've gone over to the dark side (Macbook Pro), so my expertise now consists of click-wait-hope-hooray! 😀

Hope all is well; I like the salvo34 name better. Has more of a "I got this" feel to it. 😀

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes Able123 those were the days: hd2sd by Jeff and Isaac.

BTW i still frameserve with the advanced frameserver made by the Russian guy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That advanced frameserver was a great piece of software!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Jeff.

It's been a while. Welcome Back. You answered many of my questions in the past

Thanks Again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the kind words. 
😀

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines