Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Encore

Guide ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone.

I purchased a new computer, I have already Signed-Out from my older computer, and I have installed the latest version of Premiere Pro. I remember I had to Install Premiere CS6, and Later Install Encore.

I do not see Premiere CS6.

Would you please help me with how to Install Encore On my new Computer?

Thank you very much.

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Dear Stan.

I have been a Creative Cloud Member for many years now.

Is it ok to install the files that Averdahl is saying to Install?

Am I going to get any Virus, if I install these:

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs6-direct-download-links.html

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 is no longer available through a cloud subscription. Did you originally have a paid license for CS6?

Stan 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Stan.

I have been a Creative Cloud Member for many years now.

Is it ok to install the files that Averdahl is saying to Install?

Am I going to get any Virus, if I install these:

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs6-direct-download-links.html

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Prodesigntools has always been a save site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you please help me with how to Install Encore On my new Computer?

Go to ProDesignTools - Adobe CS6 Trial Downloads: Direct Links and download Premiere Pro CS6 (File 1+File2). Double click on PremierePro_6_LS7.exe and follow the instructions. During install you will be promted to give a serial number but you should choose to install it as a Trial. Installing it as a Trial is important.

Since you install it as a Trial it will activate the license via Creative Cloud when you launch Encore CS6.

Those links are legit. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow where did you find this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried to install it on the Mac as I already have Encore on PC.

Installation failed: counterfit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installation failed: counterfit.

Maybe this will help: https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/cs6-installation-failed/td-p/8840925

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cleanertool did the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Roger!

I tried to install on macos 10.15.7 (Catalina), but it's an all-64-bit system and the installer app is 32-bit. Catalina won't even run 32-bit apps. Do you have any ideas? There's probably a way to extract the packages and put them in the right places, but that's beyond me so far. Give me a year with my Macbook Pro and I'll probably have it sussed! 😀

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG. Jeff Bellune is in the house!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been gone so long, I thought no one would remember me! (j/k)

From Windows to Mac: The Long Incredibly Long Journey. 😀

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who is Jeff Bellune? 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to install on macos 10.15.7 (Catalina), but it's an all-64-bit system and the installer app is 32-bit.

Ohhh, look who is back! Welcome back from wherever You've been, Jeff! 🙂

I am not a Mac guy so my knowledge is rather limited here. I guess that the issue is due to the fact that Apple has ditched 32-bit support from Catalina. I got curious and noticed that the installer is 32-bit on Windows as well, so the day MS ditch 32-bit software Windows user will get this issue as well.

Maybe this is the solution: How to Run 32-Bit Apps in macOS Catalina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How kind of you, Roger, to not reply with LMGTFY! 😀

Since I have a copy of Encore on my old Windows box, like Ann Bens does, I will forego running Parallels or VMWare. I'm lazy and it's too much trouble at this time. 😀

But if I need a critical 32-bit app, that article is a gold mine! Thanks. Hope all is well with you and yours. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done this since Creative Cloud were introduced back in the days since i can install Encore CS6 without even installing Premiere Pro CS6. The CC app has always installed both and never gave the ability to choose. To install as a Trial was how we did to license the app when we beta tested since we got no serial numbers when CC was introduced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But beta's can be different from the release version.

Anyway I am not going to test this any further as I have a perfect working copy on windows.

But I think if it did install you still need a serial nr after 30 days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But I think if it did install you still need a serial nr after 30 days.

No, you don´t need a serial as long as you have a CC subscription. If you have a valid CC subscription it will "serialize" Encore CS6 and there is no need for a serial number.

Trust me, i have been doing this way since 2013 on several of my computers and on several OS installs and has never got a serial number dialog after 30 days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seemed to work for me, installed on my Win10 machine.

But Encore says I need Quicktime...do I really need it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@CAOLSEN Encore does not need QuickTime installed as long as you don´t use QuickTime files as assets, such as ProRes, etc.

To get rid of the message you can install Download QuickTime 7.7.9 for Windows from Apple or just press Enter or click OK each time you launch Encore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks allot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear CAOLSEN.

How did you install it. I am getting this error that I need Serial number

Please Help

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sined out from my computer, went back to the computer that I had Encore Installed in, and I signed in to the creative cloud. If i try opening Encore It is asking for Serial Number. But I am a creative cloud member.

Please let me know what to do

Thnak you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If i try opening Encore It is asking for Serial Number. But I am a creative cloud member.

This have happened for some people over the years. I have never seen it on my computers through the years, but you can start here: Creative Cloud apps ask for serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Averdahl.

After the installation, I can open Premiere Pro CS6, but maybe Encore Is installed to another Directory?

I am clicking on the Original Encor Icon on myTask-Bar. Encore want to open, i do see the Encore Original Blue Encore Box, but immediately I see the Adobe Encore Licensing, can not run on a trial mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines