• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interpreting Footage doesn't work

Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, when i'm right-clicking on a video file, then interpreting the footage to change the frame rate and then clicking ok, it sets the fps of the video file to 999 fps instead of 23.976 fps (what I want and need) ?

What can I do ?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Ok thanks I ended up interpreting the footage on a Windows machine. What can I do about it in the future, I'm checking for updates of Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us first what program you use? I suppose it's Premiere Pro, so I moved your thread from Adobe Creative Cloud to Premiere Pro CC

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happened a few times in an earlier version of CC for my team and we found that some of our clips had a little bit corruption. I'm not saying this is the case but this can happen. We also ended up reinstalling Premiere and re-encoding the clips using Encoder and everything seemed fine. Haven't seen this problem since though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thanks I ended up interpreting the footage on a Windows machine. What can I do about it in the future, I'm checking for updates of Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If somebody has the same problems: you are probably typing in ',' instead of '.'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines