• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a good whip zoom plugin for Premiere?

Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use whip zooms alot.  For instance to zoom out from a local map to a national one.

It's very easy in after effects using scale and null objects but it would be a much better workflow if I could do all transitions directly in Premiere.

I have tried using the Transform effect for this in Premiere but it is more tricky and buggy.

Does anyone know of a premiere transition plugin which can be applied to two clips and zoom between anchor points set on each clip?

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find those plugins have a lot of transitions, which most of them I don't use. Find them a waste of money.

Ae is much cheaper (all ready paid for).

Have no idea of they are any good but these are free: https://mixkit.co/blog/7-best-free-premiere-pro-zoom-transitions/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot you make a project in Ae with everything setup and all you have to do is replace the footage?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi d,

I've been using this: https://misterhorse.com/premiere-composer It's free, but you can buy more stuff for it. Pretty easy to work with and comes with audio "whoosh" sounds. See if it works for you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for that link. I don't think the zoom transitions gave me the control I needed unfortuantely.  There was something on their site which did.. but it turned out to be for After Effects!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines