• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to hide or remove the Fade In and Fade Out handles on audio clips?

Engaged ,
Jul 08, 2024 Jul 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I prefer to use keyframes for my audio fade ins and fade outs much of the time and with the new layout, the little boxes at the front and end of clips makes it difficult to add the keyframes because they get in the way. I looked through the preferences to see if there was a way to turn them off or hide them but didn't see anything. Does anyone know if that's an option?

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way to get rid of the fade handels is to uncheck Show Audio Waveform but that is not ideal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even doing that doesn't get rid of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2024 Jul 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even doing that doesn't get rid of them.

By @SK321

Yes, you are correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 25, 2024 Jul 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they get in the way of the audio waveform when I am trying to cut the empty portion of the audio clip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2024 Aug 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE!!! Someone answer this question. This is annoying. I agree with OP. I edit using keyframes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2024 Aug 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Currently you can't hide audio transition handles, post a request in the ideas section and I'll be happy to upvote.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines